A few things, mostly technical notes...
Thursday, February 17, 2005
While debates are on, I added this "/[^\x20-\xFF]/" to my set of adblock filters. (Everything except the quotes.)
That thingy between the quotes above blocks URLs with characters outside normal ASCII range.
Editing the compreg.dat works fine until you are removing or adding a new Firefox extension, as it is recreated when Extensions are changed.
Then again, the moment you over-write your adblock filters....
You can test your browser from this page.
Posted by evuraan at 9:35 PM
- How RAM is used in Linux
- RHEL ES 4.0 release 1 -- miseries while kickstarti...
- Auto-finding your hard drives for Linux Kickstart
- How to read Malayalam newspapers using FireFox
- How to turn on rsh and rlogin on RedHat Enterprise...
- Addressing IDN Spoofing on Firefox...
- Debug flags for sendmail
- Debugging check_rcpt (Anti-Relay)
- Project Work
- Sendmail 8.11.x without DNS...
- About kernel.sysrq
- ▼ February (11)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.