My Linux Box is an ancient Pentium Pro 233MHz PC, running RHEL 2.1, and 98 Meg of RAM.
It was about to be trashed, but somehow ended up with me.
Within its limitations, it has been exceptionally good to me so far.
I've never powered it down since almost an year....
The rear side:
Its neighbours are the surround side system, the Cable Modem, Wireless Router, Xbox, VCR, TV and a RCA switch. Hence the complexity of wires is at par of a "decent" Data Centre.
Also, here is my Wireless Router, the left speaker on top of it.
Beneath it is my sound system. I hope that the heat won't kill any of them.
And finally, here is my Gateway laptop, which has an annoyingly loud fan.
Did I say I love them all?
A few things, mostly technical notes...
- Tsunami wipes out rare tribe in Andaman Islands??
- Research suggests Linux has fewer flaws
- The first beer.
- iPod crash protection patent published
- Former dpy Prime Minister won't testify against S...
- Starved to death, he roasted and ate a 2-yr-old
- Cardinal slams 'billions' spent on Iraq war
- It's not a painting..
- From the tourists across the globe...
- Democracy, Indian Ishtyle (Style)..
- 10 cm/4 in Cockroaches found...
- Sonar kills the whales?
- Express Train collides with elephant herd, killed ...
- Merry Christmas..!!
- Or watch the paint dry..
- Man plays same videogame every night for 2 hours f...
- Tribute to my systems....
- Victim dials 911 with her tongue..!!
- Marine's family beg's Yahoo! for his e-mail
- World's smallest baby
- Sad Irony
- Links for Desi Audio
- mdadm lies on RHEL 2.1?
- Net Bandwidth monitor for Linux
- Spot the similarities....
- Indian Minister Caught Peeing in Public...!!
- Garden State Hate in the 1920s.
- Delhi "Sex" Scandal and the CEO of Bazee.com, the ...
- How to force a Linux box to panic...
- More about Samsung X105...
- More samsung x105 codes
- ▼ December (31)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.