A few things, mostly technical notes...

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Links for Desi Audio

After hours of surfing last night which spilled over to early hours of today morning, I was delighted to end up on Shoutcast.com. The search for Audio Enhancers took me there. (Audio Enhancers is another story, which I will put up here after I get my hands on the final one).



Shoutcast stations: If you have broadband, go for the ones with higher Bitrates. Play them on Winamp, if you don't have it, get it from here.

HUM FM is a radio station in Dubai I guess. They have some good DJs during their daytimes. One thing I disliked is that they broadcast their prayers when it is time for them, which I found annoying.

Raaga is another "okay" station. Their streams are mono?

AM-530 is a multi-lingual radio station some where in Canada. Stable Mono streams.

Radio Netscape needs you to download their player, the sound quality is pretty good. They let you listen only for a few hours if you do not have AOL.


Smashits is pretty good too. The sound quality is better.


These links may change or even die overtime, so do your own search too..!!

No comments:

Followers

സൂചിക::Index


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.