Saddam Hussein's deputy prime minister Tareq Aziz has told his lawyer at their first meeting that he will not testify against his former leader.
He was the only Christian in the Iraqi Govt..
NBC television published photographs last week of a thinner, greyer Aziz in prison, wearing an orange jacket and close-fitting white cap.
A few things, mostly technical notes...
Saturday, December 25, 2004
- Tsunami wipes out rare tribe in Andaman Islands??
- Research suggests Linux has fewer flaws
- The first beer.
- iPod crash protection patent published
- Former dpy Prime Minister won't testify against S...
- Starved to death, he roasted and ate a 2-yr-old
- Cardinal slams 'billions' spent on Iraq war
- It's not a painting..
- From the tourists across the globe...
- Democracy, Indian Ishtyle (Style)..
- 10 cm/4 in Cockroaches found...
- Sonar kills the whales?
- Express Train collides with elephant herd, killed ...
- Merry Christmas..!!
- Or watch the paint dry..
- Man plays same videogame every night for 2 hours f...
- Tribute to my systems....
- Victim dials 911 with her tongue..!!
- Marine's family beg's Yahoo! for his e-mail
- World's smallest baby
- Sad Irony
- Links for Desi Audio
- mdadm lies on RHEL 2.1?
- Net Bandwidth monitor for Linux
- Spot the similarities....
- Indian Minister Caught Peeing in Public...!!
- Garden State Hate in the 1920s.
- Delhi "Sex" Scandal and the CEO of Bazee.com, the ...
- How to force a Linux box to panic...
- More about Samsung X105...
- More samsung x105 codes
- ▼ December (31)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.