The Notorious Gujarat riots:
Zahira, the key witness, has been flip flopping on her court statements and de-railed the investigation. Allegations are that the MLA has paid about Rs.18 Lakhs (she was asking for 25 Lakhs, quite a bargain..!!) to make her say that she was asleep upstairs and saw nothing. Tehelka has a video tape taken with spy cameras where the MLAs folk say that they paid 18Lakhs. Its here.
A day after a Tehelka tape showed BJP MLA Madhu Shrivastava saying Zaheera Sheikh was paid Rs 18 lakh to turn hostile in the Best Bakery case, he warned that he would make the news weekly pay for this.
I'll pump six bullets into any Tehelka journalist I come across, Shrivastava said. If the allegation that Zaheera was bribed is proved true in court, I will hang myself to death at India Gate.
Yeah, it is Democracy, Indian Ishtyle... If their lousy asses are on fire, politicians will first threaten the witness, then bribe them, and beat the heck out of the media persons. Money and Power makes the exemptions from any heinous crimes, whether communal or not.
Similar is the Kunhalikutty sex scandal, which rocked the state of Kerala, where the minister slept with an underage girl many times, and she, Rajeena, has been retracing her statements every now and then. When confronted, the minister would issue statements like "My community is being tested through me" and shiat like that.
Dude, if you did the crime, you alone pay the time. As simple as that.
Ironically enough, the national emblem has the motto Satyameva Jayate (Sanskrit: सत्यमेव जयतॆ, "Truth Alone Triumphs"). This is a quote from Manduka Upanishad, the concluding part of the sacred Hindu Vedas.
I guess that only applies to Older Times, or is talking about an Eternal Justice from the "Super-natural", not from the Government, as everything is "Maya"..!!
(In Advaita Vedanta philosophy, Maya is the illusion of a limited, purely physical and mental reality in which our everyday consciousness has become entangled, a veiling of the true, unitary Self.)
A few things, mostly technical notes...
- Tsunami wipes out rare tribe in Andaman Islands??
- Research suggests Linux has fewer flaws
- The first beer.
- iPod crash protection patent published
- Former dpy Prime Minister won't testify against S...
- Starved to death, he roasted and ate a 2-yr-old
- Cardinal slams 'billions' spent on Iraq war
- It's not a painting..
- From the tourists across the globe...
- Democracy, Indian Ishtyle (Style)..
- 10 cm/4 in Cockroaches found...
- Sonar kills the whales?
- Express Train collides with elephant herd, killed ...
- Merry Christmas..!!
- Or watch the paint dry..
- Man plays same videogame every night for 2 hours f...
- Tribute to my systems....
- Victim dials 911 with her tongue..!!
- Marine's family beg's Yahoo! for his e-mail
- World's smallest baby
- Sad Irony
- Links for Desi Audio
- mdadm lies on RHEL 2.1?
- Net Bandwidth monitor for Linux
- Spot the similarities....
- Indian Minister Caught Peeing in Public...!!
- Garden State Hate in the 1920s.
- Delhi "Sex" Scandal and the CEO of Bazee.com, the ...
- How to force a Linux box to panic...
- More about Samsung X105...
- More samsung x105 codes
- ▼ December (31)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.