A 'monster' cockroach and other new insects have been discovered in the jungles of Borneo, scientists say.
An expedition of caves and cliffs, led by the Nature Conservancy, also said it saw previously unknown fish and plants.
Cockroaches are one species I cannot stand. Especially when they are horny, and start to fly all over the place.
I see them, I kill 'em. HA HA..!!
Here are some more I needed to know:
They prefer darkness, but are not afraid of light. They do run when you wake up and turn on a light, but not because of the light.
The sucker can live without its head for an entire week.
That's nothing as I've also heard that they can survive a nuclear holocaust.
How about we send some of them to moon and mars next time any craft goes there?
They will eat almost anything: left-over human food, paper, wood, leather, cigarette butts, tooth paste, coffee grinds, glue, soap, feces, fabric, shoes, paint, the glue on the back of wallpaper, human hair, fingernails, etc.
Cockroaches have been shown experimentally to transport a number of pathogenic bacteria and viruses on their legs and bodies. They have been found to carry the pathogens that cause tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy, dysentery, and typhoid, as well as over 40 other bacteria (like salmonella) or viruses that can cause disease.
Did I say that hens love to eat them?
A few things, mostly technical notes...
- Tsunami wipes out rare tribe in Andaman Islands??
- Research suggests Linux has fewer flaws
- The first beer.
- iPod crash protection patent published
- Former dpy Prime Minister won't testify against S...
- Starved to death, he roasted and ate a 2-yr-old
- Cardinal slams 'billions' spent on Iraq war
- It's not a painting..
- From the tourists across the globe...
- Democracy, Indian Ishtyle (Style)..
- 10 cm/4 in Cockroaches found...
- Sonar kills the whales?
- Express Train collides with elephant herd, killed ...
- Merry Christmas..!!
- Or watch the paint dry..
- Man plays same videogame every night for 2 hours f...
- Tribute to my systems....
- Victim dials 911 with her tongue..!!
- Marine's family beg's Yahoo! for his e-mail
- World's smallest baby
- Sad Irony
- Links for Desi Audio
- mdadm lies on RHEL 2.1?
- Net Bandwidth monitor for Linux
- Spot the similarities....
- Indian Minister Caught Peeing in Public...!!
- Garden State Hate in the 1920s.
- Delhi "Sex" Scandal and the CEO of Bazee.com, the ...
- How to force a Linux box to panic...
- More about Samsung X105...
- More samsung x105 codes
- ▼ December (31)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.